Lorain County Community College welcomes Chinese Chefs
Wai Luk and Chau-Lam Cheung for a series of workshops on Chinese
Cuisine on April 2, 3, and 4, 2014.
These workshops will feature Luk and Cheung, from the Chinese
Cuisine Training Institute – the largest Culinary Arts School in
Hong Kong – creating Chinese regional specialties.
“This is an excellent opportunity
to learn Chinese culinary techniques from true experts. We are
honored to have this cultural experience available at LCCC,”
LCCC Executive Chef Eric Petrus said.
Participants may also be asked to
assist in the demonstrations (upon the chefs’ request). Each
participant will receive a recipe booklet and a DVD of the
Workshop Dates & Times:
• Si Chuan Cuisine, Wednesday, April 2 – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. &
• Cantonese & Northern Dim Sum, Thursday, April 3 – 9 a.m. to 12
p.m. & 1-4 p.m.
• Chinese Desserts, Friday, April 4th – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 1-4
(All workshops are in LCCC’s state-of-the art Culinary Center.)
• High school or College Culinary Arts students: $35 for
each workshop or $75 for all three.
• Professionals and others: $50 for each workshop or $125 for
For more information or to register, call 440-366-7618.